Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick World

I am completely exhausted!!! I have recently seen the other side of my job. I am used to being the provider, the one with the answers and the drugs. Well, unfortunately yesterday I was the sicky with two IVs in my arm stuck in a hospital bed. I prefer the other side of this agreement thank you! For the past 7 days, I have been stuck in the bathroom with some kind of stomach "bug" It went on long enough that by yesterday morning I was passing out from dehydration. No bueno my friends. It was not a pleasant time at all. My sweet hubby rushed home from work in his cute lil uniform (I just love him all dressed up in his work gear...but that's a whole other blog). He threw me in the car and off we went. 7.5 hours later we were home with drugs in hand!

Today I am a new woman. I am still in NC because I just didn't feel like I could be in a car for 6 hours today. I'll head back to VA tomorrow morning with Trek. I get to keep the pooch for the next few weeks because Chris is gone for the next 2 weeks doing training. I watched him pack up all his gear last night. UNBELIEVABLE. They carry so much stuff in a backpack the size of my largest rolling suitcase. It was packed FULL and he has to carry that thing on his back as he jumps out of an airplane. Talk about landing like a ton of bricks. My poor sweetie. I will let everyone know how the landing went when I talk to him. It will probably be several days before he is able to call. Until then, I will be thankful for not being in the bathroom 24/7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment