Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friends

So, for some reason in the past two days I have become really friend sick. Yup..I just made that up, but "friend sick" is similar to home sick except I miss my friends. I have great friends that have been through so much with me and quite frankly I just don't see them enough. For 4 years I saw them everyday..multiple times a day. Now, Im lucky if I talk to them on the phone every few weeks. Life gets busy for all of us and there is no such thing as a "quick" phone call between any of us. I miss these girls to death:

Hopefully once I get done with school and settled in one place I'll be more available to talk and travel. I am still voting that we all plan a yearly vacation somewhere with just the girls. It is definitely needed!!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you, too!!! Looking forward to May :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you tons! I can't wait to see you soon! I am going to call you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete