Sunday, March 8, 2009

He's Alive!!!

I heard from the hubby tonight! Woo hoo!! He has been out in the field training since Wednesday. He got a quick minute to call me tonight and let me know he was okay! I was so excited to hear his voice. I just miss him TONS when I don't get to see or talk to him daily. He successfully landed his jump....not exactly the softest of landings according to him, but hey no broken bones. I cannot imagine jumping out of an airplane...I mean seriously there must be a better way! He will be home Saturday thankfully.

I had a bit of a rough day in the ED today. Let's just say it was poop day. Yup ladies and gentleman poo was coming from everyone. I had an elderly man who literally passed out while trying to push out a big one. Then the next guy couldn't poo at all...so much so that yours truely had to DIG it out. I'm serious. Then we had a couple little kids that just couldn't stop poopin'. Oh shit..literally. I was so excited to come home and shower today!

1 comment: