Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Weekend

I must say this weekend was fabulous. Weather in NC was GORGEOUS!..so sunny and not too cold. Because of my ER schedule I got 6 days off this week and I spent them all with my boys. Meet my boys:

They are pretty freakin' cute if you ask me. One has a bit of a poopie problem and the other one takes up too much space in the bed. I'll let you decide which one is which! I spent a lot of time doing domestic duties this weekend. Oddly enough, I enjoyed it! I'm sure my mom probably wants to die hearing me say that since she knows after 28 years of cleaning and cooking it's not so fantastic. But seriously, for the girl who NEVER gets to play house and feel like a wife this weekend really made me feel wifely!



Thursday I drove down from VA after a fun filled night in the ER stapling heads and sewing up hands! Good times. I got home before Chris, so I got to greet him when he came home from work...a first!

Friday, Chris worked and I did house work and cleaned poop from our potty training puppy! Needless to say after about 4 messes on the carpet I was ready for Chris to come home and help!!

Saturday we took Trek for a hike. He LOVED it! He thinks he is bigger than he actually is. We met 2 great danes that looked very similar to horses. He played right beside them and never got scared. We were proud parents. Saturday night we spent some time in Raleigh with friends and family. Lots of fun!

Yesterday was really low key..and much needed. We bought a shampooer...again MUCH needed!! That lil gadget does just the trick for our poopy carpet! Chris and a friend went skeet shooting so we took Trek along. Not the best plan. We'll just say he is definitely not going to be a hunting dog. The gun shots scared him to death and he wouldn't get out of my lap inside the truck the entire time! Poor baby. And yes friends, I have been known to shoot a few flying objects myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment