Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost the Weekend

I am so ready for the weekend. Today seemed to drag along. I finished my first rotation in Pediatrics this week. Let me tell ya...what an experience. I feel like I have been sick for the past 6 weeks. I always knew kids spread germs, but man I have a new appreciation for just how much. I had to go back to school today to take a test and get set up for my next rotation in Emergency Medicine. I am sure I'll have some super great stories to tell!

Chris has spent the last 4 days in the field. I finally got to talk to him last night and he seems really happy with his platoons performance! He gets to come visit me this weekend!! YAY! This will mark the first weekend in a month or more that he has come to Virginia instead of me going to NC. We'll see what valentine surprises my sweet hubby comes up with this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment