Sunday, June 7, 2009

Homeward Bound

The day has finally come!!!!!! I am so excited to be moving back to Arkansas..if only for a little while. I get to spend the next 3 weeks living and working in NWA. I haven't been back to Fayetteville for any substantial amount of time since I graduated two years ago. I can't even explain how much I miss that town and all my friends that live there. The trip is going to fly by and I am going to miss Chris and Trek so much, but I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I will be working with Ozark Dermatology Group learning tons about the skin. That probably sounds terribly boring to the average person, but I absolutely love dermatology and hope to make it my career.

Just a quick update of the past couple weeks.
I delivered 6 babies! CRAZY!!!! I have always heard that birth is a miracle, but let me just tell you..I love my Moma! Holy Crap people.......AMAZING. I learned so much and most likely had my mouth wide open in amazement for two straight weeks! haha! It was great.
Chris and I got all dressed up for his Brigade Ball a few weeks ago. Apparently it is a yearly thing, but it is the first one I have been to. It was really fun and I got to meet lots of other Army wives. Chris wore his dress blues for the first time since the wedding....as he was getting dressed he said "putting these things on again automatically makes me feel nervous!" hahah! GREAT honey just GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment